We are thrilled to announce that every copy of Raising Heretics pre-ordered here goes into the draw to win a $5000 school consultation package for your school! If you want your kids’ school, the school you teach at, or a local school, to have the opportunity to develop projects that build kids’ STEM and Data Science skills while solving real problems in their own communities, buy a copy of Raising Heretics: Teaching Kids to Change the World and enter the draw by filling out the form!
If you’ve already bought your copy, you can still fill out the form.
Terms and Conditions
- Every copy of the book purchased through this page earns one entry into the draw
- Any donation over $30 through the same page qualifies for one extra entry into the draw
- The winner will be drawn by Dr Linda McIver at the online launch on August 1st and announced on this blog the same week.
- The winning school has three weeks to accept the package in writing to email@example.com, otherwise another winner will be drawn
- All projects developed as part of the winning package will be shared on the ADSEI website under a creative commons attribution non commercial license
- The package is valid until December 2021. If the school cannot make use of the package in this time and notifies ADSEI, another winner will be drawn if enough time remains.
- The winning school agrees to publicity around the resulting programs over the course of 2021 and 2022.